Terms and Conditions
Wedding Ring Promotion (Save 10% off wedding rings):
- This promotion entitles customers to 10% off wedding rings and is redeemable
in-store and online.
- This promotion expires on Sunday 30th August 2020.
- Eligibility: the promotional discount applies to wedding rings in our ‘Plain Wedding Rings’ and ‘Diamond & Fancy Wedding Rings’ departments (product references starting with 15 & 16) only.
The discount does not apply to Eternity Rings, Bespoke Shaped Wedding Rings, or any other product.
- Please note that prices on our website may go up during the promotion as they usually do in correlation with rising metal prices.
- Due to fluctuating metal prices, all in-store quotes will be valid for one week only.
Terms and Conditions for online purchases
Welcome to our website. We hope you enjoy your time here.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'Macintyres of Edinburgh' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2nd floor, 26 Frederick Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2JR. Our company registration number is SC143354. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and Conditions for In-store purchases
- Membership is available to all qualifying individuals.
- Membership is subject to any and all rules adopted by Macintyres of Edinburgh Ltd including our privacy policies and practices, and they may be amended from time to time without notice.
- Membership is free to all registered companies, their employees and family members.
- You will be required to show your membership card when purchasing goods.
- Customers have a right to reject goods that are unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund. This right is limited to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- We welcome cash, debit cards, Visa & Mastercard.
- Finance is available on purchases over £1,500.00 (in-store only)
Macintyres of Edinburgh Ltd comply fully with the Consumer Rights act 2015. Should you have any concerns in this regard please contact email@example.com